Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Review 2 Levi's Men's 511 Skinny Jean


I wasn't sure if these would work for me; I'm pretty thin, but my butt and thighs are on the muscular side so I thought they might be too tight. They take some getting used to if you're accustomed to looser skinny jeans, but the fit is amazing for the money--they almost look tailored. My girlfriend noticed them right away and thinks they look great.

I had tried 514s but they were quite a bit baggier than I hoped. I can't believe skinny jeans like those pass for slim, but I guess we live in an overweight country. I ordered the 511s the exact same size as any other pair of jeans I've bought in the last two years, so I wouldn't alter your sizing just because of the cut.

I like the color, but they are a little *too* rigid. I find myself reaching for the other pair of 511s I bought (with 2% spandex or something) because they are just more comfortable. They're not quite as nice looking as these though.

No comments:

Post a Comment