Monday, December 21, 2009

Review Levi's Junior's Too Super Low Skinny 524 Jean

While I haven't ever ordered this item off of Amazon, I do have two pairs of this jean in two different sizes purchased at retail stores.

I was torn between the straight leg and the skinny cut and I'm glad I went with the skinny as these don't fit so tight they look like leggings, but they still look like a pair of jeans that are pretty flattering.

My weight has fluctuated, therefore my size does has well; however, these jeans, no matter what size I get, tend to run large compared to sizing in other stores. I'm usually an 8 in other stores, so I bought a size 9 in these. The legs fit perfectly, but I always have to wear a belt as they stretch out in the waist, hips and butt after a half day of wearing.

As is true with any pair of jeans with spandex in them, if you're between sizes then order a size smaller. I am going to order a 7 so I don't have to keep tugging to keep them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment