Saturday, December 19, 2009

Review Levi's Junior's Too Super Low Skinny 524 Jean

I received these jeans yesterday and I like them...I think they are good jeans - very comfy and soft fabric, nice classic dark blue fade, very good cut to the front and back (no peek-a-boos)and the fit makes your butt look great! However per the suggestion of other reviewers, I ordered one size up (I'm typically a size 5; I ordered 7M) and it's a tad too big (the crotch area is a little puffy.) I got good stretch and I think it runs true to size. Also, I am just about 5' 7" and the length feels an inch too short. Maybe just takes getting used too since I am used to straight or boot cut jeans. Anyway, I intend to return for a size smaller. Bottom line: it's a great affordable jean with a great fit and feel, especially if you are a littler curvier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment