Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Review Levi's Junior's Too Super Low Skinny 524 Jean

I ordered these for my granddaughter for school - she really wanted a pair, she said order a size 3, I read over the reviews and thought they ran pretty small - nobody in our family wears a 3 in anything. I ordered a 7 and she said they were great. I thought maybe a 9 would have been better, but what do I know??
This is a pair of jeans that I would advise anyone to buy, because it is so comfortable, and makes your body looks more beautiful and slimmer. I am size 8 in women, but in juniors size 13. The pants are stretch and can be worn at any event and for any kind of weather.

I even order the same one for my daughter and one more I am expecting to receive in a different color for myself.

Buy it, without giving it a thought twice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment